Friday, July 3, 2009

The Coach’s Guide to Wedding Planning… Due Out Soon

Tis the season… of brides. No matter what shape the economy is in, people are falling in love and getting married. They may plan for 1 week, 1 month or 1 year- or many choices in between, but their planning. And, it can be stressful (as I have observed).

As many of you know I married for the first time on May 23. I planned for my wedding for 7 months. (I waited what seemed to be a lifetime.) My planning was virtually stress free and really fun. How on earth did I do that? I’ll tell you… in the Coach’s Guide to Wedding Planning. I’m writing it now and it will be available soon. Email me (lspahr@spahrconsulting.com) if you want to be on the waiting list.

I’ll discuss everything from the dress…..


To the venue and date selection...


To the food…..


To the inclusion of your husband to-be…..


To you guest list…
And, to the special elements that you can add to make this a unique and very personal experience for everyone.


All of this information will come to you from the bride, who is also a coach. The goal is to keep your stress level down, excitement and enthusiasm up, and fill this time with wonderful memories you'll share with a smile for many years to come!
I can't begin to tell you how wonderful my wedding was, to me, my husband and our guests. I have no doubt I can help you make your event the same.




No comments: