Friday, March 6, 2009

Know When to Revamp the Process and Know When to Quit

I just wrote one of the lengthiest blogs of my history and blogger experienced a problem and couldn't save it! Yikes. And, it was a rant too. What a shame.

My blog today was highlighting a medical experience I had recently that was appalling. Appalling from a customer (patient) standpoint. I highlighted the importance of delivering outstanding service- everyone on your team must do this to be viewed favorably and valued. If you can't deliver great service, or are working with a team that cannot, I encourage you to move on. Move on could mean finding a new team. Or, it could mean finding a new profession.

I don't have the time, unfortunately, to recreate that blog. Perhaps I'll do so another week.

March is National Ethics Awareness Month. Check your ethics.

Sorry for the blog malfunction.
Lisa

No comments: