Saturday, May 1, 2010

Visit Me at Costco!

I was all set to blog about failed blinkers and poor communication. But, I have to shout out my excitement for news I just received. My book, World War II Radio Heroes: Letters of Compassion, has been accepted by and is in Costco stores today!  It may be limited distribution, to test the market first, so please look for it and request it through the manager if yours does not have it in stock.

I am so grateful for everyone who has supported this wonderful story over the years. We have a goal of reaching an audience of 1 million by 2012 and I must tell you we are in a great position to do that. We've been in a number of national magazines and now in a nation-wide wholesaler.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Stop by your local Costco today and pick up the book for yourself or as a gift for someone who loves a great story.

1 comment:

Pat McGrath Avery said...

That's awesome! Good luck.