Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Three Weeks Left to Sign Up for Champions and Lock in $39 a Month!

For the price of dinner you can invest in yourself, your career and your business. Finally, a flavor of coaching that fits your needs.

What people are saying about Lisa Spahr and her coaching programs…
…In the 6 months that I have been working with Ms. Spahr she has become one of my most valuable professional resources…. She has well exceeded my expectations of a consultant. She provides advice, suggestions, provides options….and allows me to make well thought out decisions. She listens and understands. Only after a few weeks of working with Lisa, I was “blown away” by her interest in my business and the results that she was providing…..


…I worked with a business coach before and the results were not favorable for my business or my view of the coaching process. However, working with Lisa was very different. She has helped me feel more confident in my business and in my decision-making. She brought me out of my comfort zone to highlight areas of growth, development and potential. I’m grateful for the opportunity to have met her and worked with her.


… I worked with Lisa in April and May and in that short of time, with her help and encouragement, I went from 52% to 90% YTD. It was Lisa Spahr who helped me achieve my goals, but most importantly helped me achieve balance with my family and my work, and I thank her for that.

And now through June 1, 2010 (in three weeks) you can sign up for your own 30-minute monthly telephone call with a coach through the Champions Series for only $39 a month.

We'll close membership enrollment from June through the end of September to focus completely on our current Champions and Clients and when we open again, the price goes to $59 per month. But every Champion enrolled before June 1st stays at the $39 per month membership fee for the life of their membership. It's unheard of in coaching circles, but we're doing it!

Visit http://www.spahrconsulting.com/  to learn more and then sign up .... before your time runs out!

Happy growth!

No comments: