Friday, February 12, 2010

They're Talking About Me!

Yesterday I was sharing a few quick emails with a client who needed immediate advice. At the end of our conversation, when I suggested we move our session to today- to most effectively manage the issue, she responded with, "Thanks Lisa! I really appreciate you."  Exchanges like that never cease to touch me.

So, I thought I'd share another client comment (which I'll do occasionally on this blog).

I've known Lisa Spahr for over a year now and have been participating in the Champions Series since its inception in 2008. It has been a great pleasure working with her over the past year. She is professional, knowledgeable, and supportive. I have made a lot of progress over the past year because of her incredible dedication to my success. Because of her unconditional support, I have really come much more into my own than I otherwise would have. She has been instrumental in helping me express more of who I really am in every area of my life. It's not that she specifically coached me to do this; it's just been an added bonus I've experienced in working with her.


The Champions Series is an absolute steal. I have Lisa on my team for a nominal monthly fee and get the benefit of her insights and perspective on a monthly basis. Through this program I have also been introduced to many wonderful people in terms of their character and expertise.

Lisa Spahr is incredibly generous in a multitude of ways. She is always willing to help in any way she can. When I told her I wanted to become a coach, she generously and wholeheartedly supported me in the development of my own practice, even referring potential clients to me. Lisa is absolutely awesome, and I have been very blessed to have her as my life coach.

- Bill Frase
There is nothing more powerful than a satisfied client who shared his/her great experience with others.

No comments: