Monday, February 1, 2010

Join me at the Oakmont Library February 9th at 6:30 PM


I am a frequent visitor to the library. I get my weekly and monthly reading at the library. I pick up my workout DVDs there too. And, I even grab some music cds from time to time to mix up my own collection.

But, on February 9th, I'll be at the library for a different reason. I'll be sharing the story that I've told countless times over the last two years, and am honored to do so. I hope you'll join me to hear a great story from WWII involving the power of strangers reaching out to POW families. If you haven't heard me tell it yet, you won't want to miss it. If you have, come on out anyway and breathe in the refreshing story again- there are too many days without those moments. Take time to appreciate the power we have to help one another.

Tuesday, 6:30 -7:30 PM, Carnegie Library at Oakmont, Oakmont PA (yes, where the U.S. Open was a few years back)
http://www.eventkeeper.com/code/events.cfm?curOrg=Oakmont

If not for this event, head to your local library in the next week. Explore the opportunities. They need us as much as we need them.

No comments: