Monday, January 18, 2010

Next Champions Series Call January 26th: Business Tools and Resources

The Champions Series Conference Call will be held Tuesday, January 26, 2009


12:00 – 1:00 PM

Resources for Success

Owning your own business can be tough. Finding the right partners and attracting the right clients can be a long process. This seminar will identify resources to help you succeed in your own business or support your career and new directions. We’ll feature local, national, international, in-person and online resources that can positively impact your goals.


The Champions Series ...


For the price of dinner you can invest in yourself and your business- with other Champions! Finally -a flavor of coaching that fits your needs.

Champions Membership is open to those who are interested in personal and professional growth. A Champion is one who invests in him/herself and recognizes the potential for improvement in all areas.

The Champions Series:
- will introduce you to a HOT topic meeting each month and
- foster you in identifying and achieving your goals in a positive and productive setting.

I've known Lisa for over a year now and have been participating in the Champions Series since its inception in 2008. It has been a great pleasure working with her over the past year. She is professional, knowledgeable, and supportive. I have made a lot of progress over the past year because of her incredible dedication to my success. Because of her unconditional support, I have really come much more into my own than I otherwise would have. She has been instrumental in helping me express more of who I really am in every area of my life. It's not that she specifically coached me to do this; it's just been an added bonus I've experienced in working with her.


The Champions Series is an absolute steal. I have Lisa on my team for a nominal monthly fee and get the benefit of her insights and perspective on a monthly basis. Through this program I have also been introduced to many wonderful people in terms of their character and expertise.


Lisa Spahr is incredibly generous in a multitude of ways. She is always willing to help in any way she can. Lisa is absolutely awesome, and I have been very blessed to have her as my life coach. – Bill Frase

Join our Call live or listen at your own convenience later on. The call is free for Champions and $20 for guests. Pay here. Call instructions will be sent to you.

No comments: