Friday, January 22, 2010

Join me Saturday, January 30th, at the Cavanaugh Bride Show from 12-2:30 PM


Planning my wedding was one of the most exciting times of my life. I loved nearly every minute of it. People are often surprised to learn that my planning was virtually stress-free and wildly enjoyable. There were no bridezilla moments or feverish running around. It was designed that way.

As you probably know by now, we took those planning secrets and put them in our newest book, The Coach's Guide to Wedding Planning.

I'm excited to announce I'll be signing copies of the Guide at Kelli Burns DJ Entertainment Booth #115 at the Cavanaugh Bride Show on January 30th from 12-2:30 PM. I hope you'll join me.

If you haven't yet met Kelli, who was our DJ extraordinare at our grand affair, you won't want to miss this opportunity.

No comments: