Friday, October 2, 2009

Join me at VASP in Pittsburgh Friday October 9th

I am pleased and honored to be a featured speaker at this year's Volunteer Administrators of Southwestern Pennsylvania's conference. I will be speaking on motivation- how to do it for yourself and your employees (whether they are paid or not).

I usually talk about time management, stress reduction and goal achievement, so this will be a welcome change of pace. I'll talk about motivation through storytelling- sharing some well known leaders of motivation as well as those stories closer and more intimate to me. I'm expecting some great energy- from the talk as well as the conference as a whole.

Think about what motivates you. When is the last time you felt wildly compelled to DO SOMETHING? What were the driving forces?

Also consider, how would you motivate others to help you achieve your current mission/s?

No comments: