Sunday, August 30, 2009

Champions Series- Become a Champion


It dawned on me more than a year ago. People kept calling and asking to take me to lunch. They wanted advice. The advice they sought ran the gammut. But they all needed an ear- a professional, confidential, reasonable ear. I was honored they chose mine. However, I could easily spend 40 hours a week having coffee and lunch with these good folks- and not making a profitable business out of my work! So, I designed the Champions Series.


The Champions Series offers members a new hot topic each month. We learn together about something new- or something we need to refresh ourselves with. The Champions pick the topics. I run the show. We all win. They also get private consultations with me each month- to talk about whatever they like. Again, a win-win. And, I kept it at the cost of a decent lunch for two. $39 a month.


I'm really proud of the Champions Series. I love it. It works. We've had less than 2% of members drop out over the last year. We'll celebrate our first birthday in October!


In case you are wondering, more details are found below. Champions are all over the United States. Some attend our meetings, most prefer to receive a monthly audio file (via email) with the seminar. We welcome you to learn more!


(This month is an anomoly. We are closed to guests without prior pre-approval due to the nature of our meeting. We'll be doing some mastermind work with members. I pride our group on being particular about members. I guarantee the quality, professionalism and confidentiality of our members and their learnings of others in the group.)


Spahr Consulting
- A life coach for better living
Champions Series

For the price of dinner you can invest in yourself and your business- with other Champions! Finally -a flavor of coaching that fits your needs.

Champions Membership is open to those who are interested in personal and professional growth. A Champion is one who invests in him/herself and recognizes the potential for improvement in all areas.

The Champions Series:
- will introduce you to a HOT topic meeting each month and
- foster you in identifying and achieving your goals in a positive and productive setting.

Fifth Third is the official sponsor of the Champions Series. Thanks Fifth Third!

The Champions Series Meeting will be held Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fifth Third Bank, 5834 Forbes Avenue in Squirrel Hill
3:30 – 4:30 PM

Champions Hot Seat

Champions will present their business, product or service to the group in person or via telephone. Champions will request the type of help they are seeking to promote their business/product/service. The event will simulate a mastermind group to grow the Champion and his/her specific goals.

Guests must be pre-approved for this meeting due to the nature of the discussions. Call Lisa Spahr at 412.867.9991 with your guest’s details at least two weeks in advance.

The Champions Program offered by Lisa Spahr has made a distinct impact in my personal and especially my business life. I worked with a personal coach in the past and had a negative experience, so I was really hesitant to invest in coaching again. The champions program was a perfect way for me to test the waters, and I am grateful that I took that step. In just two months, I’ve seen a distinct difference in the way I conduct my business. Having a coach keeps my goals front and center, and reminds me that I am accountable. Being in the champions program allows me to have coaching that fits into my hectic time schedule as well as my budget. I also enjoy being a part of a distinct group of achievers!- Beth Caldwell, Executive Director, Pittsburgh Professional Women We Help Business Women Succeed! www.pittsburghprofessionalwomen.com/

Join the Champions Series today.
Membership Includes:
Ø Weekly Electronic Coaching Moments
Ø Monthly Champions Meeting (attend or get the MP3 file)
Ø Invitation to 1 Guest Per Month to Champions Meeting for $10
Ø 15-Minute Personal Coaching Each Month (via telephone)
Ø Exclusive Options to Upgrade Coaching in the Future

If you do not have a Membership Application please visit http://www.spahrconsulting.com/ to download one.

We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and on your business. You can reach us at:
Spahr Consulting, 7731 Abbott Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15221
Telephone: (412) 867-9991, email: Lspahr@spahrconsulting.com



Owner, Spahr Consulting

What people are saying about Lisa Spahr and her coaching programs…..
…In the 6 months that I have been working with Ms. Spahr she has become one of my most valuable professional resources…. She has well exceeded my expectations of a consultant. She provides advice, suggestions, provides options….and allows me to make well thought out decisions. She listens and understands. Only after a few weeks of working with Lisa, I was “blown away” by her interest in my business and the results that she was providing…..

…I worked with a business coach before and the results were not favorable for my business or my view of the coaching process. However, working with Lisa was very different. She has helped me feel more confident in my business and in my decision-making. She brought me out of my comfort zone, which is really hard, to highlight areas of growth, development and potential. I’m grateful for the opportunity to have met her and worked with her.

… I worked with Lisa in April and May and in that short of time, with her help and encouragement, I went from 52% to 90% YTD. It was Lisa Spahr who helped me achieve my goals, but most importantly helped me achieve balance with my family and my work, and I thank her for that.

… I attended your session and we spoke about motivation and staying on target. I've been reading your blog ever since, and wanted to touch base with you to tell you what an impact you've had on me. Thank you for being such an inspiration.

No comments: