Monday, December 15, 2008

176.2

Luckily, I'm not one to discourage easily. In three weeks since my last post not one ounce has budged. I am thankful to not have added one however.

Why has my weight stayed the same?
I haven't worked as hard as I should have on the food front. I only made better choices a handful of times and allowed my cravings to dictate my eating schedule and menu.

What have I done well these last three weeks?
I have hit the gym 5 days each week for at least an hour. Its a habit I'm enjoying. I enjoy it most because it represent my taking ownership of my choices and my body. It feels good to work out. And, it feels great to turn off the phone to do so. No one interrupts my gym time. Not even me.

What do I have to focus on in the next three weeks?
1. Consistently hitting the gym
2. Adding an online training partner and coach to do the best I can with my fitness routine
3. Dedicate myself to eating well (healthful) each day for this next three week period to prove the power of doing so

I'm feeling better already. Although the weight hasn't budged I am seeing benefits of taking the control for my figure and health back.

And, I have another incentive. I'll be at the Inaugural Ball on January 20th. I'll be seeing all of my friends from the DC area. I want to look good for that event too.

Here's to your health!

Lisa

No comments: