Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coaching Moment #167 Difficult Conversations

Coaching Moments used to be exclusively for my coaching clients and Champions members. We've now opened them up to share them with you via this blog. Coaching Moments are shared each Friday and meant to encourage you on your path to greater enjoyment and/or success- whatever you happen to be reaching for. They remind us to think about our paths, our decisions and our priorities. Hopefully they make you think about something and refocus. Enjoy.

#167 Difficult Conversations


A year ago I read this and it impacted me significantly. “A man’s success can be judged by how many uncomfortable conversations he is willing to have.” I pondered this for a while and realized how very true it is. Recall how freeing it is to finally get that tough conversation over and done with. I encourage you to do so this week. If you’ve been dreading the talk- have it. You’ll feel better and likely so with they.

No comments: