Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Time to Reflect and Plan

Most of you know that I LOVE the end of the year. November, specifically, is the month that I spent quality time reviewing my year and planning for the one incoming. I take stock on all of my accomplishments. I applaud my efforts and consider which ones should be continued. And, I do a reality check on any goals that missed the mark and try to understand why that was the case (with great honesty).

I will share with you that 2011 will serve as a year of great purpose for me. I plan to make it a year of giving, far more than before. I have already initiated two efforts that will require time each month that support my passions and my desire to help those less fortunate. I have often given monetarily but this year will be about service in those areas as well as financial contribution.

This year has been an eye opener for me. I've had moments of revelation that demand (in a great and pleasurable way) I consider the larger world I live in. That I not allow myself to be consumed in everyday tasks that serve little and no one (not profoundly at least). That I serve in ways I've often talked about. That I contribute in ways that in no-doubt will offer life-changing moments. So here I go. Wish me well. And, check in with me next November to see how I fared. Although, I'm sure you are likely to hear about it along the way.

What does your year look like?

1 comment:

Tara Conroy said...

I am looking forward to one of the most awesome years ever, following my passion for health & nutrition coaching and spending quality time with my family.