Friday, August 10, 2012

If You Want My $ Give Me a Toliet!

(This funny photo is from Reno a couple years ago. I couldn't walk away without snapping a quick shot.)

I can't begin to tell you how infuriated I become when a store/company wants my hard earned money YET when I ask for a bathroom they say, "Sorry, we don't have one." BS! You have one, you just won't let me use it, as it is just for you (the employees).

Life changed for me when I had a child, now two of them. Anyone ever potty train a child who needs to go when you are in a store? Can you imagine how the child feels when they do what they are supposed to but they can't get to a bathroom? How awful.

I demand better respect and service than ever before. I spent more than before and I ask that you match what you desire from me. You want my money, fine, allow me or one of my children to use your restroom when the moment hits.

Normally, when I'm given the "no, sorry" line I just turn it around. "No, sorry, I can't spend my money here. I'll have to find a store/company that appreciates a mother toting small children to give them my money. Thanks anyhow. And, have a great day!"

And don't get me started on the ones without a changing table! I feel a glass of wine coming on....

Happy shopping mamas. May you put your money where their potty is.

No comments: